Germana, Princess of Tuscany
|born on||11 September 1884 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Salzburg, Austria, 47n48, 13e02|
|Timezone||LMT m13e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°38' 00°54 Asc. 27°50'|
Archduchess of Austria and Princess of Tuscany, as a daughter of Grand Duke Ferdinand IV of Tuscany and Princess Alice of Parma.
She died on 3 November 1955 in Schwertberg.
- child->parent relationship with Alicia, Grand Duchess of Tuscany (born 27 December 1849)
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinando IV, Grand Duke of Tuscany (born 10 June 1835)
- sibling relationship with Heinrich Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 13 February 1878)
- sibling relationship with Joseph Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 24 May 1872)
- sibling relationship with Leopold Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 2 December 1868)
- sibling relationship with Luise, Archduchess of Austria (born 2 September 1870)
- sibling relationship with Maria Antonietta, Archduchess of Tuscany (born 10 January 1858). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Peter Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 12 May 1874)
- sibling relationship with Robert Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 15 October 1885)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Bote für Tirol," 13 September 1884, p. 1: "Ihre k. und k. Hoheit die durchlauchtigste Frau Erzherzogin Alice, Großherzogin von Toscana, Gemahlin Sr. k. und k. Hoheit des durchlauchtigsten Herrn Erzherzogs Ferdinand, Großherzogs von Toscana, sind am 11. ds. um 1 Uhr morgens zu Salzburg von einer Erzherzogin glücklich entbunden worden .... 11. September 1884" (Her Majesty the Most Serene Archduke Alice, the Grand Duchess of Tuscany, the consort of His Highness the most illustrious Archduke Ferdinand, Grand Duke of Tuscany, happily gave birth to an Archduke at one o'clock in the morning at Salzburg .... 11 September 1884).
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)