|Birthname||Georges-Picot, Olga Victoire|
|born on||6 January 1940 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Shanghai, China, 31n14, 121e28|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°37' 03°28 Asc. 20°25'|
French noted family, the daughter of an ambassador born in China. Back in Paris she modeled, did some television and appeared in 18 films, none of which were very good. No mention of the date of marriage on the civil record - but La Lettre des comédiens No.1 shows a relationship between 1966 to 1970 with actor Jean Sobiesky.
She died a suicide on 6/19/1997, Paris.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1966 (Jean Sobiesky, four years)
Petitallot in Cadran No. 47, December 1997, no source. (Note by Patrice: and not born in 1944 as said by the newspapers.)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad an ambassador)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jean Sobiesky)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor roles)