|Birthname||Phyllis Ann George|
|born on||25 June 1949 at 05:10 (= 05:10 AM )|
|Place||Denton (Denton County), Texas, 33n13, 97w08|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°33' 21°50 Asc. 00°07'|
American beauty queen, businesswoman, actress, and sportscaster. She was Miss Texas 1970, Miss America 1971, and the First Lady of Kentucky from 1979 to 1983. She later joined CBS-TV as a sports announcer, hosting the Tournament of Roses Parade.
Popular and glamorous, she married movie executive Robert Evans and they later divorced. Her second marriage was to politician John Brown in March 1979. She became First Lady of Kentucky with her husband's inauguration as Governor on 11 December 1979; they had the first of their two kids in July 1980.
She went into the business venture of putting a line of marinated chicken into markets in 1989. She was also a collector of antique quilts and her illustrated book "Phyllis George: Living With Quilts," was published in 1998. On 31 August 1998, she became co-host, along with consumer-affairs specialist Sloan Lindermann, of "Woman's Day Television."
After her 1989 divorce from John Brown after 19 years of marriage, she divided her time between New York City and Lexington, Kentucky where her daughter Pamela lived with her dad. Son Lincoln, was three years older.
George died, aged 70, of complications from Polycythemia vera on 14 May 2020 at the Albert B. Chandler Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky.
- parent->child relationship with Brown, Pamela (born 29 November 1983)
- spouse relationship with Brown, John Y. Jr. (born 28 December 1933). Notes: 1979–1998
- Family : Change in family responsibilities July 1980 (First of two children born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Start Business 1989 (Marketed marinated chicken)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Living With Quilts)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Polycythemia vera)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (John Brown, 19 years, divorce)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (First marriage to Rbt Evans short term)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Robert Evans, John Brown)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Collects antique quilts)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Polycythemia vera)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Miss America)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Packaged chicken)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Book on quilts)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women