George, Mari Hulman
|Birthname||Mary Antonia Fendrick Hulman|
|born on||26 December 1934 at 14:53 (= 2:53 PM )|
|Place||Evansville, Indiana, 37n58, 87w33|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°25' 10°01 Asc. 10°22'|
American auto racing executive who served as the chairperson of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway from 1988 to 2016, and also of Hulman & Company. She is the only child of Anton "Tony" Hulman and Mary Fendrich Hulman, prominent Indiana philanthropists and business owners. She died on 3 November 2018, aged 83, in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana Archives.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive