George, Henry (1891)
|born on||18 February 1891 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Charleroi, Belgium, 50n25, 4e26|
|Timezone||BMT m4e2230 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°30' 00°10 Asc. 25°12'|
Belgian track cycling racer who competed in the 1920 Summer Olympics winning the gold medal in the 50 km competition.
During the First World War, Henry George served in the Belgian army and was part of the Belgian Expeditionary Corps in Russia, fighting on the Eastern Front along with Imperial Russian forces.
Henry George died on 6 January 1976 at age 84 in Uccle.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1920 Summer Olympics, Antwerp (born 14 August 1920). Notes: Gold medal, 50 km, Belgium
- Work : Prize 1920 (Olympic Gold medal, 50 km)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWI Belgian army)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Cyclist)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, 50 km)