|Birthname||Georg August Friedrich Hermann Schulz|
|born on||9 October 1893 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Stettin, Germany, 53n26, 14e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°13' 09°38 Asc. 02°39'|
German stage and film actor who worked with theatre director Erwin Piscator and playwright Bertolt Brecht during the time of the Weimar republic. Known for his movies "Berlin Alexanderplatz" and "Metropolis" with Fritz Lang, Heinrich George was used by the Nazis for their propaganda movies: he had to play in "Hitlerjunge Quex" and "Jud Süss" - a very antiSemitic movie. He died on 25 September 1946, but his bones were not found for nearly 50 years.
- parent->child relationship with George, Götz (born 23 July 1938)
- spouse relationship with Drews, Berta (born 19 November 1901). Notes: 1933-1946
- compare to chart of Brecht, Bertolt (born 10 February 1898)
- compare to chart of Lang, Fritz (film maker) (born 5 December 1890)
- compare to chart of Piscator, Erwin (born 17 December 1893)
- Work : New Career 1921 (Actor and Movie roles)
- Social : Left group 1926 (Member of the Communist Party)
- Work : Lose social status 30 January 1933 (The Nazi let him only play demagogic roles and characters)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
State Archive of Stettin communicated the time of his birth as 8 a.m.
Sy Scholfield quotes same data in "Heinrich George - Mensch aus Erde gemacht: die politische Biographie; mit Dokumenten" by Werner Maser (Edition q, 1998), p. 23: "Geboren wurde Heinrich George als Georg August Friedrich Hermann Schulz um 8 Uhr in der Frühe des 9. Oktober 1893 in der Burscher- straße 50 in Stettin."
Translation: 'Heinrich George was born as Georg August Friedrich Hermann Schulz at 8 o'clock in the morning of 9 October 1893 at 50 Burscher-road in Szczecin.'
In March 2018 Scholfield provided birth record, now in Astrodienst files.
- Traits : Personality : Creative (Worked together in many roles)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Other body problems (Hurt in World War I)
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design (Prominent actor 1919-1933)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Work with Brecht and Piscator)