George, Earl of St Andrews
|Birthname||George Philip Nicholas Windsor|
|born on||26 June 1962 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Iver, England, 51n31, 0w30|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°28' 25°33 Asc. 23°43'|
British royalty. He is the elder son of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and his wife, Katharine, Duchess of Kent. He is styled Earl of St Andrews, one of his father's subsidiary titles, which he holds by courtesy as heir apparent to the Dukedom of Kent.
Lord St Andrews was educated at Eton College and Downing College, Cambridge (MA). A former diplomat, he is a Trustee of the SOS Children's Villages UK charity and a Patron of the Association for International Cancer Research. In April 2012, he also became a Trustee of the Next Century Foundation, a charity working throughout the Middle East.
On 9 January 1988, Lord St Andrews married divorcée Sylvana Tomaselli in a register office at Edinburgh.
The couple have three children.
- child->parent relationship with Edward, Duke of Kent (1935) (born 9 October 1935)
- child->parent relationship with Katharine, Duchess of Kent (born 22 February 1933)
- sibling relationship with Taylor, Lady Helen (born 28 April 1964)
- sibling relationship with Windsor, Lord Nicholas (born 25 July 1970)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Son For Duchess Of Kent," The Times, Wednesday 27 June 1962, p. 12.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family