Georg Viktor, Prince of Waldeck and Pyrmont
|born on||14 January 1831 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Arolsen, Germany, 51n23, 9e01|
|Timezone||LMT m9e01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°22' 25°08 Asc. 21°18'|
German royalty as the 3rd sovereign Prince of the state of Waldeck and Pyrmont.
He was the son of Georg II, Prince of Waldeck and Pyrmont and his wife Princess Emma of Anhalt-Bernburg-Schaumburg-Hoym. He succeeded as prince originally under the guardianship of his mother on 15 May 1845 following the death of his father.
Georg Viktor was first married on 26 September 1853 in Wiesbaden to Princess Helena of Nassau, daughter of William, Duke of Nassau. They had seven children. His second marriage took place in Luisenlund on 29 April 1891 to Princess Louise of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg. From this marriage he had one son who was killed in action shortly after outbreak of the First World War.
He died of pneumonia on 12 May 1893, aged 62, in Marienbad, Bohemia and was succeeded by his eldest son Friedrich.
- spouse relationship with Luise, Princess of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-G (born 6 January 1858). Notes: 1891-1893
- other kin relationship with Josias, Hereditary Prince of Waldeck and Pyrmont (born 13 May 1896). Notes: Grandkin
- Relationship : Marriage 29 April 1891 (Luise, Princess of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes Börsen-Halle, 24 January 1831, p. 4: "Am 14. Januar Morgens ward die Fürstin von Waldeck zu Arolsen glücklich von einem Prinzen entbunden."
(In the morning of 14 January, the princess of Waldeck at Arolsen was happily delivered of a prince). A time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Waldeck and Pyrmont)