Georg, Prince of Saxony
|Birthname||Friedrich August Georg ...|
|born on||15 January 1893 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Dresden, Germany, 51n03, 13e44|
|Timezone||LMT m13e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°58' 00°17 Asc. 16°11'|
German royalty, the last Crown Prince of Saxony, who was the heir to the King of Saxony, Friedrich August III, at the time of the monarchy's abolition on 13 November 1918. He later became a Roman Catholic priest and a Jesuit.
He died on 14 May 1943, aged 50, apparently while swimming in the Groß Glienicke Lake in Berlin, Germany.
- other associate with Maria Amalia, Duchess of Württemberg (born 15 August 1897). Notes: Briefly engaged in 1918
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich August III, King of Saxony (born 25 May 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Luise, Archduchess of Austria (born 2 September 1870)
- sibling relationship with Anna, Princess of Saxony (born 4 May 1903)
- sibling relationship with Ernst Heinrich, Prince of Saxony (born 9 December 1896)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Christian, Margrave of Meissen (born 31 December 1893)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Court Circular," The Times (London, England), 17 Jan. 1893, p. 10: "At Dresden, on Sunday night, Princess Friedrich August ... was safely delivered of a son." A time of 9pm is speculative.
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin)