|Birthname||Félicie Suzanne Geoffre|
|born on||6 March 1894 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 15, France, 48n5029, 2e1801|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°43' 00°25 Asc. 27°44'|
French model who worked for the couturier Paul Poiret. After putting pressure on Charles Dujarier to perform cosmetic surgery on her legs, she underwent surgery on one leg on 28 February 1928, but the operation turned out badly and she had to have her leg amputated on 20 March 1928 at age 34. She sued the surgeon and obtained 200,000 francs in compensation from the Seine court on 25 February 1929. The judgment was confirmed by the Court of Appeal in Paris on 12 March 1931. She died at age 85 on 27 September 1979 in Tours, France.
- associate relationship with Dujarier, Charles (born 25 August 1870)
- (has as) boss relationship with Poiret, Paul (born 20 April 1879)
- Crime : Trial dates 25 February 1929 (Awarded 200,000 francs in compensation)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Michaël Mandl quotes birth certificate (or extract) no. 585 .
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model