|Birthname||Karl Wilhelm Geiger|
|born on||13 March 1855 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Esslingen, Germany, 48n45, 9e16|
|Timezone||LMT m9e16 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°11' 14°39 Asc. 10°36'|
German Protestant theologian and librarian who headed the University Library in Tübingen from 1895 to 1920. During his tenure, the library expanded both in terms of personnel and in its book inventory through the expansion of exchange relationships and the purchase of extensive private libraries, so that the number of volumes available almost doubled.
In 1881 Geiger married Sophie Kratz (1862-1953) and they had six children. He died on 29 June 1924 at age 69 in Tübingen.
- Relationship : Marriage 1881 (Sophie Kratz)
- Work : Great Achievement 1882 (PhD)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism registry entry (1855, no. 71).
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Vocation : Education : Librarian
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Vicar)
- Vocation : Religion : Other Religion (Theologian)