|Birthname||Elmer John Gedeon|
|born on||15 April 1917 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°26' 10°39 Asc. 25°01'|
American baseball player with the Washington Senators. An all-around athlete and track star in school, he was drafted by the Washington Senators and made his major league debut with the team in September 1939. His career was interrupted by WWII, and he joined the Army Air Force in January 1941. While on a mission over France, the bomber he was piloting was shot down. He was killed in action on April 15, 1944.
- Death by War or Terrorism 15 April 1944 at 12:00 noon in , France (World war II)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher has birth certificate in hand
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Killed in action)
- Vocation : Military : Killed
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Baseball player)