|Birthname||Mark Oliver Gebel|
|born on||17 August 1970 at 18:48 (= 6:48 PM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°38' 06°50 Asc. 03°41'|
American circus performer and noted family, the son of Gunther Gebel-Williams, the Ringling Brothers great animal trainer. Mark learned the business from his dad who turned over his whip on 11/18/1990 after a final performance in Pittsburgh, PA. He works with elephants, horses, and, as of 1999, tigers. His dad died on 7/19/2001.
Mark appeared in court on 12/17/2001 in San Jose, CA at the beginning of a trial in which he is charged with animal abuse. He is accused of using a hooked stick known as an ankus to wound an elephant that was being paraded in a circus performance on 8/25/2001, San Jose. After a two-hour deliberation, the jury acquitted him on 12/21. His mom, Sigrid and circus owner Kenneth Feld stood by him during the brief skirmish.
- parent relationship with Gebel, Sigrid (born 8 September 1943)
- parent relationship with Gebel-Williams, Gunther (born 12 September 1934)
- sibling relationship with Gebel, Tina (born 16 November 1962)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 25 August 2001 (Accused of wounding an elephant)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lynne Palmer quotes him
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Trainer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Circus/ Animal acts (Trains animals)