|Birthname||Rasheed Abiodun Gbadamosi|
|born on||7 December 1943 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Lagos, Nigeria, 6n27, 3e24|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°03' 17°14 Asc. 03°28'|
Nigerian economist, former minister of national planning, and a former chairman of the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency. He was also a writer, dramatist and humanist. He died on 16 November 2016 between 5pm and 5:30pm in Lagos.
Sy Scholfield quotes from obituary: "Gbadamosi was born at about 2.am at the Mercy Hospital, Mercy Street, Lagos" ("Trees grow in the desert: Rasheed Gbadamosi as a young man" by Owei Lakemfa, 20 Nov. 2016 "). Other details from news reports.
Death data from news report: "Rasheed Abiodun Oladosu Gbadamosi may have breathed his last between 5 and 5:30 pm on Wednesday in his Parkview, Ikoyi residence." ("Rasheed Gbadamosi: A Life In Living Colours" by Okechukwu Uwaezuoke, 20 Nov. 2016 ).
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Scion of an industrialist)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Dramatist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet