|Birthname||Brenda Gail Webb|
|born on||9 January 1951 at 01:25 (= 01:25 AM )|
|Place||Paintsville, Kentucky, 37n49, 82w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°11' 07°49 Asc. 25°32'|
American country-western singer widely known for her 1977 hit "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue". The sister of Loretta Lynn and youngest of eight kids in the family, she toured with Loretta and Conway Twitty at 16 and by 19, her first Decca release, "I Cried" placed on the country charts. With her successful debut album "Crystal Gayle" 1975, she moved into the best-selling bracket, putting her smooth pop-country into monster hits by 1977. In 1979, she was the first country artist to tour China.
Gayle has won one Grammy Award and has been nominated for several others since the 1970s. She has also won five Academy of Country Music awards; those awards include receiving the Cliffie Stone Pioneer Award in 2016. In addition, she has won two Country Music Association awards and three American Music Awards.
From 1987 to 2008 Gayle had a business called "Crystal's Fine Gifts and Jewelry" in Nashville, Tennessee. She is noted for her long black hair that hangs down below her knees.
Gayle has been married to husband Bill Gatzimos since 1971. He became her manager and has since been president of the couple's company, Gayle Enterprises. They have two children, a daughter, Catherine (born 1983) and a son, Christos (born 1986). Gayle's son is now a record producer and co-produced her 2019 album.
- associate relationship with McFee, John (born 9 September 1950). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Waits, Tom (born 7 December 1949). Notes: Music collaborators
- parent->child relationship with Gatzimos, Christos (born 10 March 1986)
- sibling relationship with Lynn, Loretta (born 14 April 1932)
- Death of Father 1959 (Ted Webb)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 (First album debut)
- Work : Gain social status 1979 (First country singer to tour China)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 22 August 1983 at 05:39 AM in Nashville (Gave birth to daughter Catherine Claire Gatzimos)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 March 1986 at 05:31 AM in Nashville (Gave birth to son Christos James Gatzimos)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand, Stephen Przybylowski, 4/1995.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Black, long:down to knees)
- Traits : Body : Race (Irish and Cherokee descent)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Eight kids)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Her father died when she was 8)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of eight)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Loretta Lynn)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter, one son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Gift shop)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women