Gay, Peter Jr.
|born on||30 March 1947 at 14:55 (= 2:55 PM )|
|Place||Springfield, Massachusetts, 42n06, 72w35|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°16' 24°26 Asc. 01°33'|
American troubleshooter for an industrial company, killed aboard the American Airlines flight that crashed into the World Trade Tower on 9/11/2001. Gay leaves his wife, Linda, son Jonathan and eight-year-old daughter, Larissa. His body was one of the few found in the rubble.
Gay was vice-president of operations at Raytheon who commuted every Tuesday to Los Angeles to supervise a new facility. One of seven kids of an Italian immigrant family, he loved tennis and ran every year in the Falmouth Road Race. He was also an accomplished clarinetist who played in swing bands. Intelligent and hard working, he was a great family man.
- compare to chart of Ingrassia, Christopher (born 24 April 1973)
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 12:00 noon in Manhattan, NY (Plane explosion, age 54, World Trade Center attacks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Seven kids)
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Played clarinet, tennis)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center attacks)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane explosion)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Vice-President)