|Birthname||Jessica Lynn Gavora|
|born on||7 May 1963 at 11:44 (= 11:44 AM )|
|Place||Fairbanks, Alaska, 64n50, 147w43|
|Timezone||AHST h10w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°36' 07°39 Asc. 03°45'|
American conservative writer on politics and culture, a speechwriter, and a former policy advisor at the United States Department of Justice. She is the author of the 2001 book Tilting the Playing Field: Schools, Sports, Sex, and Title IX, a critical review of the effect that gender equity policies have had on male and female school sports.
In the 1990s she was director of programs at the New Citizenship Project, an organization which initiated the neoconservative Project for the New American Century. Gavora later became U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft's chief speechwriter and was a senior policy adviser at the U.S. Department of Justice. She has written speeches for former house speaker Newt Gingrich, and former U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales.
She has written for the conservative magazines, The Weekly Standard, and National Review. In November 2010, Sarah Palin cited Gavora for her "important work" on Palin's book, America by Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith, and Flag.
Gavora has been married to conservative commentator Jonah Goldberg since 2001. She and Goldberg have one child and they live in the Washington, D.C., area.
- associate relationship with Palin, Sarah (born 11 February 1964)
- Relationship : Marriage 2001 (Jonah Goldberg)
Sy Scholfield provided birth news report, Fairbanks Daily News-Miner (Fairbanks, Alaska), Wednesday, 8 May 1963, p. 11: "Girl for Gavoras ... birth of a daughter in St. Joseph's Hospital at 11:44 Tuesday morning weighing 8 lbs. 10 1/2 ozs."
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Nine children)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Sixth of nine)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Jonah Goldberg, 2001-)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jonah Goldberg)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Speechwriter)