|born on||22 July 1947 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°57' 00°15 Asc. 23°26'|
American film actress best known for playing the title role in Russ Meyer's 1968 softcore sexploitation film Vixen! The film concerns the adventures of the oversexed Vixen (Gavin), as she sexually manipulates everyone she meets. The role launched her to B movie stardom.
Following Vixen!, Gavin appeared in one more Russ Meyer film, Beyond the Valley of the Dolls (1970). She also appeared in Jonathan Demme's women-in-prison film Caged Heat (1974).
Gavin resides in Los Angeles, California, where she works as a stylist and occasionally makes appearances at movie memorabilia conventions. She has said in an interview that she is bisexual.
- associate relationship with Meyer, Russ (born 21 March 1922)
- friend relationship with Smith, Patti (born 30 December 1946)
- lover relationship with Schneider, Maria (born 27 March 1952). Notes: Sexual encounter
- Relationship : Marriage 10 March 1967 (Robert J. "Bob" Gavin, in Los Angeles)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Alexander Angel. Additional bio info from www.ericagavin.com .
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (Anorexia)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Molested when a child)
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Stylist)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol (Cult film role)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Clothing store GM)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Clothing store saleswoman)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Exotic Dancers (Topless)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Porno Market (Soft porn film actress)