|Birthname||David Joseph Gauvin|
|born on||14 March 1964 at 08:48 (= 08:48 AM )|
|Place||Fall River, Massachusetts, 41n42, 71w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°01' 00°19 Asc. 29°10'|
American boxer in the bantamweight division, nicknamed “Choir Boy”, he won a bronze medal at the U.S. Olympic Trials but did not make the 1984 U.S. Olympic Team. He later became a history teacher.
Birth certificate in hand from Alexander Angel. Biography from news article .
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Boxer)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 8 in/ 1.73 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (119 lb/ 54 kg)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (History)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Bantamweight)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Won Texas bantamweight title)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (US Olympic team member)