|Birthname||Gaudin, Stéphane François Laurent|
|born on||10 September 1977 at 19:45 (= 7:45 PM )|
|Place||Échirolles, France, 45n11, 5e44|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°54' 15°31 Asc. 13°59'|
French male with AIDS contacted from a contaminated blood transfusion February 1985. His brother Laurent was also a victim of the same tragic error. Stephane died of AIDS at age 15, 6/02/93, 10:00 AM MEDT, La Batie-Divisin, France.
- child->parent relationship with Gaudin, Agnes (born 6 September 1957)
- child->parent relationship with Gaudin, Patrice (born 15 June 1950)
- sibling relationship with Gaudin, Laurent (born 21 July 1980). Notes: Both AIDS victims after blood transfusion
- other criminal relationship with Mortality: AIDS infected blood (born 1 July 1985)
- Health : Acute illness February 1985 (AIDS from contaminated blood transfusion)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C. Cadran No.2, 11/1993
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (Blood transfusion)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 15)