|Birthname||Christos James Gatzimos|
|born on||10 March 1986 at 05:31 (= 05:31 AM )|
|Place||Nashville, Tennessee, 36n10, 86w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°36' 17°56 Asc. 04°43'|
American record producer from a noted family, he is the son of country music singer Crystal Gayle and her husband-manager Bill Gatzimos. Christos co-produced Gayle's 2019 album You Don't Know Me: Classic Country. He has a sister Catherine, born on 22 August 1983.
- child->parent relationship with Gayle, Crystal (born 9 January 1951)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report, The Commercial Appeal (Memphis, Tennessee), 11 March 1986, page c3, born at Baptist Hospital, Nashville; "[their] 2-year-old daughter, Catherine, was also born on a Monday at 5:39 AM at the same hospital."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Has older sister)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Other Entertain/Music (Record producer)