|Birthname||Jennifer Katharine Gates|
|born on||26 April 1996 at 18:11 (= 6:11 PM )|
|Place||Bellevue, Washington, 47n37, 122w12|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°04' 20°07 Asc. 15°24'|
American heiress, an accomplished equestrian, she is currently studying medicine (MD Candidate 2023). Jennifer Gates was born weighing 8 lb 6oz (3.8 kg), the daughter of philanthropists Bill Gates and Melinda French who married on New Year's Day in 1994. She has two siblings, Phoebe and Rory Gates.
From 1995 to 2017, her father held the Forbes title of the richest person in the world all but four of those years. Her 31-year-old mother worked at the Microsoft Corporation since 1987.
- child->parent relationship with Gates, Bill (born 28 October 1955)
- sibling relationship with Gates, Rory (born 23 May 1999)
Roxana Muise quotes news on date in Journal America.
Sy Scholfield quotes same data in "THE SECRET BIRTH OF A MICROSOFT HEIRESS" by James Wallace, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, 22 May 1997, p. B5: "At 11 minutes past 6 o'clock on the evening of Friday, April 26, with her husband at her side, Melinda French Gates gave birth to their first child, a baby girl. They had already picked out a name: Jennifer Katharine Gates."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Her father, Bill Gates, billionaire)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Undoubtedly)
- Vocation : Sports : Equestrian