|Birthname||Alberto Carlos Garzón Espinosa|
|born on||9 October 1985 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Logroño, Spain, 42n28, 2w27|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°28' 17°53 Asc. 09°07'|
Spanish politician and economist, currently the Spanish Minister of Consumer Affairs. He has been a member of the Communist Party of Spain (PCE) and United Left (Izquierda Unida, IU) since 2003. In the 2011 general election, he was elected as an MP within that coalition. He has been the Secretary of Constituent Process in IU from 2014 to 2016 and in 2015 he was elected as an IU candidate for that year's general election. He is a researcher at the University Pablo de Olavide in Sevilla.
Faustino Rodriguez quotes birth certificate in hand.
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Economics
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation
- Vocation : Politics : Public office