|Birthname||Robert Ford Garrison|
|born on||29 August 1915 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Greenville, South Carolina, 34n51, 82w24|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°02' 00°12 Asc. 10°32'|
American professional baseball player and coach, nicknamed "Rocky" and "Snapper". An outfielder, he threw and batted right-handed, stood 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) tall and weighed 180 pounds (82 kg). He appeared in 185 games in Major League Baseball for the Boston Red Sox (1943–1944) and Philadelphia Athletics (1944–1946).
Ford Garrison died on 6 June 2001 at the age of 85 in Largo, Florida.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file ("Robert Floyd Garrison").
- Traits : Body : Size (1.78 m/ 5 ft 10 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (82 kg/ 180 lb)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Outfielder)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Baseball team coach)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 1943-1946)