|Birthname||Bradley H. Gerstenfeld|
|born on||14 April 1960 at 14:38 (= 2:38 PM )|
|Place||Oxnard, California, 34n12, 119w11|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°58' 06°43 Asc. 07°41'|
American actor, became popular on his role as Ray Romano's brother in "Everybody Loves Raymond." At 6 feet 8 1/2 inches, and with his deep voice, he makes quite a physical impression. For his role as Romano's policeman brother, he won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actor in a comedy in both 2002 and 2003.
The youngest of three brothers, his father was a hearing aid specialist working in geriatrics and his mother a housewife. He attended UCLA but dropped out soon after enrollment and went into stand-up comedy, performing in various Los Angeles nightclubs. In 1984, he won $100,000 as the first grand champion winner in the comedy category of "Star Search" and from there appeared on "The Tonight Show" hosted by Johnny Carson. His career took off and he has played in Las Vegas and NY. In 1989, the Las Vegas Review Journal named him the Best Comedian on the Strip.
With his distinctive voice, he has done voiceovers for animated films, including "Finding Nemo," and " A Bug's Life." He has also appeared in a few movies
He married Jill Diven in 1999. He has one son, Maxwell, born October 14, 1998 and a daughter Hope born in January 2000. He and his wife filed divorce papers in July 2006.
- Work : Prize 1984 (Winner in comedy category of "Star Search" championship)
- Work : Gain social status 1989 (Named best comedian on Las Vegas Strip)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 14 October 1998 (Son Maxwell born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1999 (Married Jill Diven)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities January 2000 (Daughter Hope born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 2002 (For Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy)
- Work : Prize 2003 (Hs second Emmy for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy)
PT has birth certificate on file
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (deep distinctive voice)
- Traits : Body : Other body (tall 6 feet 8 1/2 inches)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of three boys)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and movies)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (for animated films)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy