|born on||27 February 1835 at 17:54 (= 5:54 PM )|
|Place||Lichfield, England, 52n42, 1w48|
|Timezone||LMT m1w48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°28' 11°09 Asc. 12°54'|
British astrologer and author. He was librarian for the British Museum from age 16 when he first went to work there with his dad. He was Superintendent of the Reading Room in 1875 and Keeper of Printed Books in 1890; retired 1899.
A prolific writer, he wrote astral under the name of A.G. Trent, including "The Soul and the Stars."
Garnett died 4/13/1906, London, England.
Astrological Pioneers of America file, same in NN No.308
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Wrote as A.G. Trent)
- Vocation : Education : Librarian (British Museum)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession