|born on||1 February 1994 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°15' 16°09 Asc. 15°06'|
American actress best known for her co-starring role as a young woman in a crime family in the Netflix drama series Ozark (2017–present), for which she won two Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. Garner also had roles in the FX period series The Americans (2015–2018), the Netflix dark comedy miniseries Maniac (2018), and the Bravo crime series Dirty John (2018–2019).
Garner has appeared in the films Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014), and had leading roles in We Are What We Are (2013), Grandma (2015) and The Assistant (2019).
Garner married Mark Foster, lead vocalist of Foster the People, on 28 December 2019 in New York City.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Ozark (born 21 July 2017). Notes: Played Ruth Langmore, 2017-
- compare to chart of Styles, Harry (born 1 February 1994). Notes: Born on same date
Sy Scholfield quotes Garner in an interview when asked, "What's your horoscope (and do you believe in it)?", to which she replied: "Absolutely I believe in it. 100%. I'm an Aquarius, my moon's in Libra, and my rise is in Sagittarius. My mom got my chart done as soon as I was born. I grew up with it. This was before astrology was even popular. I was like a baby, and my mom got my chart done" ("NYLON Nineteen: Julia Garner" by Erika Harwood, 11 Sep 2020 ). A birth time of 3:30 AM is speculative.
- Traits : Body : Race (Israeli descent, Jewish)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Mark Foster, musician)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV, film, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Two)