Garff, Kendall D.
|Birthname||Kendall Day Garff|
|born on||18 July 1906 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Draper, Utah, 40n31, 111w52|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°03' 22°09 Asc. 27°17'|
American businessman in Utah who owned several automobile dealerships along the Wasatch Front. The Ken Garff Automotive Group is a large car dealership conglomerate currently associated with 26 car dealerships in Utah. Kendall's son, Robert H. Garff, is currently the president of the company.
Ken Garff was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), for which he served as a missionary in Great Britain and Northern Ireland from 1926 to 1928. Garff married twice and had three children. He died on 14 March 1997.
Birth certificate submitted by Sy Scholfield.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (LDS Church)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Automobile dealerships)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Cars)
- Vocation : Religion : Missionary (LDS Church)