|born on||22 April 1946 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Oran, Algeria, 35n43, 0w43|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°45' 07°43 Asc. 10°04'|
French actress, film director and writer.
Her film "Selon Charlie" was entered into the 2006 Cannes Film Festival. Her film "Going Away" was screened in the Special Presentation section at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival. She was the President of the Jury for the Caméra d'Or section of the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
- child->parent relationship with Rochefort, Pierre (born 22 April 1981)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Berléand, François (born 22 April 1952)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Rochefort, Jean (born 29 April 1930)
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 123.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film director)