|Birthname||Abel Eugène Alexandre Péréton|
|born on||25 October 1889 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°21' 15°18 Asc. 10°18'|
French film director and producer, writer and actor. He is best known for three major silent films: J'accuse (1919), La Roue (1923), and the monumental Napoléon (1927). He died 10 November 1981.
- associate relationship with Dieudonné, Albert (born 26 November 1889)
- spouse relationship with Gance, Marguerite (born 20 June 1894)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 111.
Sy Scholfield quotes same data from birth certificate n° 4880 in the online Paris archives (18e arr.). Born illegitimate to Françoise Pér[é]t[h]on and Abel Flamant. She married Adolphe Gance on 5 June 1897.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film director)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)