|born on||2 April 1838 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Cahors, France, 44n27, 1e26|
|Timezone||LMT m1e26 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°38' 23°13 Asc. 00°59'|
French lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the Third Republic, 1881-1882.
He was first elected to Chamber in 1869, became a Minister in 1870 and was President of the Chamber of Deputies in 1879.
Gambetta lost one eye in an accident at age eight.
He died after being wounded in a pistol accident on 31 December 1882, Ville D'Avray, France.
- associate relationship with Grévy, Jules (born 15 August 1807). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Proust, Antonin (born 10 March 1832)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Siredey, François (born 22 February 1831). Notes: Doctor/ patient
B.C. in hand from Patrice Petitallot (Same in Gauquelin Vol 3/682)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Lost eye age eight)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Premier)