|Birthname||Gallo, Julio Robert|
|born on||21 March 1910 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Oakland, California, 37n48, 122w16|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°25' 15°56 Asc. 08°33'|
American vintner, a multimillionaire entrepreneur. Julio was in charge of the winemaking operation of a huge family winery that distributed low price wines in supermarkets. His partnership with his brother Ernst netted him a personal income around $1.5 billion.
Julio was the second son of Joseph and Susie Gallo. As a child, he worked long hours on his father's winery. At 23, his father murdered his mother and then committed suicide.
Julio went into partnership with his older brother Ernest, establishing the Gallo Brothers Wineries after the repeal of Prohibition. In the partnership, Julio was in charge of the winemaking operation. He exposed the family to a strong work ethic. Julio was concerned with preserving some of the Gallo land as a wildlife refuge. Julio and Ernest were wealthy contributors to both the Republican and Democratic Parties. They reached the distinction of being two of the wealthiest Americans of their era with a fortune estimated at $1.3 billion.
His marriage to Aileen Gallo produced a son Bob, born in 1935. His son and son-in-law later joined him in the Gallo family business.
Julio died in an auto accident on the afternoon of 5/02/1993 when his neck was broken as his Jeep Wrangler plunged 35 ft down an embankment near Tracy, California. He was survived by his wife, Aileen, a son and daughter and two granddaughters. His younger brother Joseph died several years later on February 17, 1007, at age 87.
- sibling relationship with Gallo, Ernest (born 18 March 1909)
- Death by Accident 2 May 1993 (Auto accident, age 83)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Sibling 17 February 2007 (Younger brother Joseph)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Auto)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second son)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Partner with his brother Ernest)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One lengthy marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son and one daughter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Estimated $1.3 billion)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Gallo Brothers Wineries)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business (Wine)
- Vocation : Misc. : Outdoor vocations (Vintner, winery)
- 1910 births
- Birthday 21 March
- Birthplace Oakland, CA (US)
- Sun 0 Aries
- Moon 15 Leo
- Asc 8 Leo
- 1993 deaths
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business
- Vocation : Misc. : Outdoor vocations