|Birthname||Pierre Paul Galante|
|born on||22 November 1909 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Nice, France, 43n42, 7e15|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°08' 16°42 Asc. 04°06'|
French executive editor for the journal Paris Match, author of ten books, and husband of Hollywood actress Olivia de Havilland.
The couple married on 2 April 1955, prompting de Havilland to relocate to Paris. The couple separated in 1962, but continued to live in the same house for another six years to raise their daughter together. Galante moved across the street and the two remained close, even after the finalization of the divorce in 1979.
She looked after him during his final bout with lung cancer prior to his death on 20 September 1998, aged 88. They had one child, Gisèle Galante, who was born on 18 July 1956.
- parent->child relationship with Galante, Gisèle (born 18 July 1956)
- spouse relationship with De Havilland, Olivia (born 1 July 1916). Notes: 1955-1979
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1979 (Olivia de Havilland)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate (acte n° 3184) from the online Alpes-Maritimes archives. Marriage data in margin.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lung)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Cancer, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (1955-1979)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Olivia de Havilland)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lung cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter ("Paris Match")
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction