|Birthname||Neil Richard Gaiman|
|born on||10 November 1960 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Port Chester, England, 51n52, 1w07|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°22' 09°37 Asc. 29°50'|
British author of several books, including the best-seller American Gods and writer of the popular Sandman graphic novel (comic book) series that was in original print from 1988 to 1996. In 2003, he revived the characters from Sandman into a book called Endless Nights. American Gods was awarded the Hugo, Nebula, Bram Stoker, SFX and Locus awards. In addition to novels, intellectual adult comics and children's books, he has also written a TV series for BBC, Neverwhere, broadcast in Autumn 1996.
His first marriage was to an American woman, Mary McGrath, from 1985 to 2007; they lived in Minneapolis, Minnesota with their three children. On 2 January 2011 Gaiman married songwriter and performer Amanda Palmer, with whom he has an open marriage. On marrying Palmer, he took her middle name, MacKinnon, as one of his names. Their son Anthony was born at 8:37 AM on 16 September 2015 .
- friend relationship with Amos, Tori (born 22 August 1963)
- Relationship : Marriage 1985 (Mary McGrath)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Austrian Prix Vienne for Best Writer)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1996 (BBC six part series)
- Work : Prize 2002 (Bram Stoker Award for best novel "American Gods")
- Work : Prize 2003 (Bram Stoker Award: Best Work for Younger Readers, for "Coraline")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2007 (Mary McGrath)
Kimberly Baker quotes him, "I was able to ask Neil Gaiman what his birth time was last night (written on October 19, 2003) at a book signing here in Charlotte, NC. He said 'around 6:30 in the evening.'"
Sy Scholfield quotes him on his blog, "[When were u born and where. its for a book report. thanks.] On the tenth of November 1960, about 6:30 in the evening, in Portchester, Hampshire, England." ("Plugging Confusion," 2 Dec 2004  .
- Traits : Body : Hair (Wears hair long/unruly)
- Traits : Body : Other body (Boyish lookinig)
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Six-part BBC TV series)
- Vocation : Writers : Sci-Fi/ Fantasy/ Horror