|Birthname||Gerald Earl Gillum|
|born on||24 May 1989 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Oakland, California, 37n48, 122w16|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°12' 16°15 Asc. 29°32'|
American rapper whose first major-label album, These Things Happen, was released on 23 June 2014, peaking at number 3 on the US Billboard 200. His second studio album, When It's Dark Out, was released on 4 December 2015. It featured the single "Me, Myself & I", which reached the top 10 of the US Billboard Hot 100. His third album, The Beautiful & Damned, was released on 15 December 2017, featuring ”No Limit” which reached #4 of the US Billboard Hot 100. His EP B-Sides, released on 27 June 2019 (updated on 22 August and 19 September 2019), included all the songs that didn't make it to his upcoming album These Things Happen Too, expected to be released in 2020.
On 2 May 2018, Gillum was arrested in Stockholm, Sweden on suspicion of assault, possession of narcotics and use of narcotics, after he allegedly punched a security guard and was found to have cocaine in his pocket. Gillum pleaded guilty to violent resistance, narcotics possession, and assault against an official in court on 4 May. He was sentenced to probation, and ordered to pay a fine of $10,000 and a $900 compensation fee to the security guard he assaulted.
In 2017-2018, G-Eazy headlined a concert for Bay Area fire relief that raised $15M, pulled out of H&M sponsorship deal after blowback about a racist sweatshirt advertisement, performed at an Everytown fundraiser on the eve of March For Our Lives, and used his platform to speak out about anti-gun violence. Also that year, G-Eazy launched the Endless Summer Fund, which is a non-profit dedicated to helping young people reach their full potential and strengthening the Bay Area community.
In 2017, he began dating American singer-songwriter Halsey. They met at a party in 2017 and although they pursued different music, they found common ground for their collaboration "Him & I", which discussed their love and lifestyle. The couple broke up in July 2018; their relationship was off and on again until September of that year when the relationship was officially over. Halsey confirmed in a 2019 interview with Glamour that her October 2018 single "Without Me" is partially about their relationship.
- associate relationship with Blackbear (born 27 November 1990). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Guapdad 4000 (born 26 July 1992). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with QUIñ (born 29 October 1990). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Spears, Britney (born 2 December 1981). Notes: Music collaborators
- lover relationship with Halsey (born 29 September 1994). Notes: Dated 2017-2018
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 23 June 2014 (Debut major-label album, "These Things Happen")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2017 (Halsey)
- Work : Great Achievement 9 November 2017 (Headlined major concert fundraiser)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
There is no record of any of the names 'Gerald Earl Gillum' for 24 May 1989 in the California Birth Index. G-Eazy has stated his date and year of birth on Twitter, "may 24" , "Born in 89" , etc, but place of birth is unclear.
- Family : Childhood : Other Childhood (Partly raised by grandparents)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Halsey, 2017-2018)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business (Narcotics possession)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Bay Boyz)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Rapper
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music producer)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Endless Summer Fund)