|Birthname||Andrew Jonas Günsberg|
|born on||29 March 1974 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°36' 20°38 Asc. 18°44'|
Australian television and radio presenter and journalist, formerly known by his stage name Andrew G, who is best known as the host of the reality TV series The Bachelor Australia, The Bachelorette Australia and Bachelor in Paradise Australia. He is also known for his hosting roles on Channel [V], Australian Idol, Live to Dance on CBS and radio shows including Take 40 Australia and The Hot Hits. Günsberg also narrated the factual television programs Bondi Rescue and Recruits. He is a regular contributor to The Project.
Günsberg was born to a Czech Jewish father and a Lithuanian mother. At four months of age, he moved to Adelaide and then to Brisbane, where he spent most of his youth.
At age 20, Günsberg started working as a "Black Thunder" driver and did on-air midnight-to-dawn shifts for B105 radio station in Brisbane, during which time he bore the nickname "Spidey". In 1998, at the age of 24, he adopted the stage name "Andrew G." In 2009, he decided to drop his abbreviated stage name and revert to his full surname. At the age of 38, he decided to change his name to 'Osher' – Hebrew for 'happiness' – in order to signal his changed outlook and attitude toward life. He claims that 'something about being Osher just feels right'.
In August 2017, he revealed he had been suffering from depression for many years including social anxiety disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. His memoir, Back, After the Break, was published by HarperCollins in August 2018.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 20 August 2018 (Autobiography, "Back, After the Break")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield notes that he writes in his autobiography that his mother's water broke at around 3:30pm on 29 March 1974 while seated in her car in a carwash, then she drove through North London to University College Hospital, parked the car, admitted herself to hospital requesting the midwife immediately and he was born before the midwife arrived (Back, After the Break by Osher Günsberg, HarperCollins, 2018). Full name from England and Wales Birth Registration Index. Scholfield speculates a birth time of 5:30pm.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan?)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Stepdaughter)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Back, After the Break")
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist