|born on||6 July 1933 at 00:55 (= 12:55 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°39' 25°22 Asc. 28°39'|
American writer who is noted for her passion about her pets and natural wildlife. Virginia donated the proceeds from her book, "Under a Winter's Moon" to the Fund for Animals, Inc. At age ten, she founded an "animal orphanage" to protect pets and the feral life in her area and at 12, won an award for the best essay about animals sponsored by the SPCA, appearing as a guest on their radio program.
Virginia married and had one son, continuing her work with animals as well as writing, doing calligraphy and manuscript illustrator.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Passionate about animals)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Illustrator, calligrapher)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Animals, natural wildlife)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Writing award)