|Birthname||Keiko Sofía Fujimori Higuchi|
|born on||25 May 1975 at 14:41 (= 2:41 PM )|
|Place||Jesús María, Peru, 12s04, 77w04|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°59' 11°16 Asc. 13°07'|
Peruvian politician, also known by the pseudonyms Señora K (Mrs. K) and Ruth, she is the daughter of former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori and Susana Higuchi. She served as First Lady, from 1994 to 2000, after her parents divorced, becoming the youngest First Lady in the history of the Americas. She then became a member of the Peruvian legislature. Fujimori leads the center-right party Fuerza Popular, and lost her bids for the presidency in the 2011 and 2016 Peruvian election runoffs.
Fujimori was allegedly involved in the Odebrecht scandal and was arrested in Peru on 10 October 2018. Conditionally released in April 2020, she is currently awaiting trial on charges of money laundering, obstruction of justice, and other crimes.
She married Mark Villanella and has two daughters, Kyara Sofía, born in 2007, and Kaori Marcela, born in 2009.
- business associate/partner relationship with Rey, Rafael (born 26 February 1954). Notes: Political allies
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Kuczynski, Pedro Pablo (born 3 October 1938)
- child->parent relationship with Fujimori, Alberto (born 28 July 1938)
- child->parent relationship with Higuchi, Susana (born 26 April 1950)
- sibling relationship with Fujimori, Kenji (born 19 May 1980)
- compare to chart of Humala, Ollanta (born 27 June 1962). Notes: Humala succeeded Fujimori as president
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate stating birth time as "catorce y cuarentiuno" (14:41 o'clock).
Previously from Castellanos: "The data [with birth time of 4 PM] comes from astrologer Muriel Peruvian Valdivia, but the cosmobiólogo (also Peruvian) Ruben Jungbluth gives birth time as 14:41".
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Popular Force)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (First Lady of Peru, 1994-2000)