|Birthname||Harold Boyton Fryar Jr.|
|born on||8 June 1927 at 12:25 (= 12:25 PM )|
|Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°57' 02°46 Asc. 26°59'|
American actor and television personality who rose to prominence as Harlow Hickenlooper, the host of The Three Stooges Show on Channel 6 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Harlow Hickenlooper was a character for whom nothing ever went right, no matter how hard he tried. Hickenlooper regularly ended up with a (shaving) cream pie in his face. Fryar also hosted several other children's shows over 43 years in local television.
On 2 October 2008, Fryar was inducted into the Indiana Broadcast Pioneers Hall of Fame. He died of bladder cancer on 25 June 2017 in Bradenton, Florida, at age 90.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file (no. 28578).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Bladder)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Bladder cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Indiana Broadcast Pioneers)