Friedrich Wilhelm I, Duke of Saxe-Weimar
|born on||25 April 1562 Jul.Cal. (5 May 1562 greg.) at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Weimar (Thüringen), Germany, 50n59, 11e19|
|Timezone||LMT m11e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°12' 08°01 Asc. 10°44'|
Duke of Saxe-Weimar as the eldest son of Johann Wilhelm, Duke of Saxe-Weimar and Dorothea Susanne of Simmern.
In Weimar on 5 May 1583 Friedrich Wilhelm married first with Sophie, daughter of Christoph, Duke of Württemberg. They had six children.
In Neuburg an der Donau on 9 September 1591 Friedrich Wilhelm married second with Anna Maria, daughter of Philipp Ludwig, Count Palatine of Neuburg. They had six children.
He died on 7 July 1602, aged 40, in Weimar.
- associate relationship with Christian II, Elector of Saxony (born 23 September 1583 Jul.Cal. (3 Oct 1583 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Johann II, Duke of Saxe-Weimar (born 22 May 1570 Jul.Cal. (1 June 1570 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maria, Abbess of Quedlinburg (born 7 October 1571 Jul.Cal. (17 Oct 1571 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Biblia, das ist die ganze Heilige Schrift: Alten und Neuen Testaments Verdeutscht von Doctor Martin Luther: Und auf gnädigste Verordnung Des Durchlauchtigsten Fürsten und Herrn, Herrn Ernsts, Herzogen zu Sachsen..." (Nurnberg, 1708): "Herzog Friedrich Wilhelmen ... zu Weinmar am 26. April des 1562. Jahrs zwischen 10. und 11. Uhren vor Mittags." (Duke Friedrich Wilhelm ... at Weinmar [sic] on 26 April 1562 between 10 and 11 o'clock before noon).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Twelve)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin)