Friedrich I, King of Württemberg
|Birthname||Friedrich Wilhelm Karl|
|born on||6 November 1754 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Trzebiatów, Poland, 54n04, 15e14|
|Timezone||LMT m15e14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°07' 28°40 Asc. 01°51'|
The last Duke of Württemberg, then briefly Elector of Württemberg. Then, on 26 December 1805, he was elevated to the status of King of Württemberg by Napoleon I, and crowned on 1 January 1806. He was known for his size: at 2.11 m (6 ft 11 in) and about 200 kg (440 lb).
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Waldburg-Zeil, Maximilian von (born 20 August 1750)
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich Eugen, Duke of Württemberg (born 21 January 1732)
- spouse relationship with Charlotte, Princess (1766) (born 29 September 1766)
- sibling relationship with Eugen, Duke of Württemberg (1758) (born 21 November 1758)
Sy Scholfield quotes the German biography "Der schwäbische Zar: Friedrich, Württembergs erster König" by Dr. Paul Sauer (Deutsche Verlags-Anstalt, 1984), p. 18: "Am 6. November 1754, nachmittags gegen 3 Uhr, herrschte im Schloß Treptow große Freude: Soeben war Ihre Königliche Hoheit Herzogin Friederike von Württemberg von einem gesunden, kräftigen Jungen entbunden worden."
Translation: On 6 November 1754, in the afternoon around 3 o'clock, great joy reigned in the Treptow castle: Her Royal Highness Duchess Friederike of Württemberg had just been delivered of a healthy, strong boy.
- Traits : Body : Size (2.11 m (6 ft 11 in) and about 200 kg (440 lb))
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg)