|Birthname||Walther Otto Ernst Friedrich|
|born on||25 December 1883 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Magdeburg, Germany, 52n07, 11e38|
|Timezone||LMT m11e38 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°20' 17°36 Asc. 02°57'|
German scientist considered a co-founder of biophysics, the focus of his research was radiation therapy for cancer. He worked as a professor and rector at the University of Berlin, as well as a director of a research institute and as president of the German Academy of Sciences in Berlin, which later became the GDR's Academy of Sciences.
Friedrich was married twice, both wives died of cancer. He did not father children out of concern for possible damage caused by his work in the field of radiation research. He had an adopted child. Walter Friedrich died on 16 October 1968 in Berlin at age 84.
- (has as) boss relationship with Röntgen, Wilhelm (born 27 March 1845)
- Work : Great Achievement 1911 (PhD)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry (no. 153) from Magdeburg archives. His birth place of Salbke is today a district of the city of Magdeburg.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One adopted)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Biophysicist)