Friedrich, Prince of Württemberg
|Birthname||Friedrich Karl August|
|born on||21 February 1808 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Schwäbisch Hall, Germany, 49n07, 9e44|
|Timezone||LMT m9e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°06' 09°27 Asc. 11°18'|
Prussian General in the Army of Württemberg and the father of Wilhelm II, the last king of Württemberg.
He was the second child and eldest son of Prince Paul of Württemberg and his wife Princess Charlotte of Saxe-Hildburghausen.
Friedrich began his military career in the Army of Württemberg (German: Württembergische Armee) where by the age of 15, he had reached the rank of Rittmeister 2nd class. In 1832, he was a Colonel of the Infantry and by 1841, he had attained the rank of Lieutenant General of the Cavalry. In 1865, Friedrich was promoted by Karl I of Württemberg to General Commander of the Cavalry and the Württemberg Federal Army Corps (German: Württembergischen Bundesarmeekorps). In the Austro-Prussian War against Prussia, Friedrich held no field command, but instead served as a liaison officer at the headquarters of the Austrian Feldzeugmeister.
Friedrich married his first cousin Princess Katharina of Württemberg on 20 November 1845 in Stuttgart, Kingdom of Württemberg. They had one son who would become Wilhelm II of Württemberg.
He died on 9 May 1870, aged 62, in Stuttgart of an ulceration, which was most likely a later consequence of a facial injury he sustained in a hunting accident.
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelm II, King of Württemberg (born 25 February 1848)
- spouse relationship with Katharina, Princess of Württemberg (born 24 August 1821). Notes: 1845-1870
- Relationship : Marriage 20 November 1845 (Princess Katharina of Württemberg)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
"Haagsche courant," 5 March 1808, p. 1: "STUTTGARD, den 22 February. Gister avond is H. K. H. de Prinfes gemaalin van den Prins Paul van Wirtemberg te Comburg gelukkig van eenen Prins bevallen." (Stuttgart, 22 February. Last night H. K. H. Princess Paul of Wurttemberg at Comburg happily gave birth to a Prince).
A birth time of 9pm is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (24 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Army General)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg)