Friedrich, Prince of Hohenzollern
|Birthname||Friedrich Viktor Pius Alexander . . . .|
|born on||30 August 1891 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Heiligendamm, Germany, 54n08, 11e50|
|Timezone||LMT m11e50 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°03' 27°13 Asc. 12°58'|
German prince, Head of the Princely House of Hohenzollern, as the eldest son of Wilhelm, Prince of Hohenzollern and Princess Maria Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies. He had a twin brother, Franz Joseph, Prince of Hohenzollern-Emden, who was born a few minutes after he was.
He married Princess Margarete Karola of Saxony, daughter of Friedrich August III of Saxony and Archduchess Luise, Princess of Tuscany, on 2 June 1920 in Schloss Sibyllenort, Silesia, Germany. Margarete's sister Princess Maria Alix of Saxony subsequently married his twin brother, Francis Joseph.
Friedrich and Margarete Karola had seven children. He died on 6 February 1965 at age 73 in Krauchenwies, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- child->parent relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Hohenzollern (born 7 March 1864)
- sibling relationship with Augusta Vitória, Queen consort of Portugal (born 19 August 1890)
- sibling relationship with Franz Joseph, Prince of Hohenzollern-Emden (born 30 August 1891)
- has other family relationship with Friedrich August III, King of Saxony (born 25 May 1865). Notes: Father-in-law/ son-in-law, 1920-1932
Sy Scholfield quotes Berliner Tageblatt, 31 Aug 1891, page 7: "Die Erbprinzessin von Hohenzoller wurde gestern Abend 7 Uhr in Vad Heiligendamm von zwei Prinzen glücktich entbunden." (The hereditary princess of Hohenzollern was delivered successfully of two princes at 7 o'clock yesterday evening in Vad Heiligendamm).
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Older twin)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin brothers)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen)