Friederike of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg
|born on||17 July 1715 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Gotha, Germany, 50n57, 10e41|
|Timezone||LMT m10e41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°52' 01°42 Asc. 13°41'|
German noblewoman of the House of Wettin by birth and by marriage Duchess of Saxe-Weissenfels.
She was the fifteenth of nineteen children born from the marriage of Friedrich II, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg and Magdalena Augusta of Anhalt-Zerbst. From her eighteen older and younger siblings, only eight survive adulthood.
In Altenburg on 27 November 1734, Fredericka married Prince Johann Adolf of Saxe-Weissenfels as his second wife. Two years later (1736), Johann Adolf inherited the paternal domains after the death of his older brother. The union produced five children, all of them died in infancy.
She died on 2 May 1775, aged 59, in Fredericka's Castle, Langensalza.
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich II, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (born 28 July 1676 Jul.Cal. (7 Aug 1676 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Johann Adolf, Prince of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (born 18 May 1721)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (born 12 March 1701)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Ein Angenehmer Vorrath Wohl-stylisirter Schreiben, Welche von Kayser, Königen, Chur- und Fürsten, auch Grafen und Herren, u.s.w. Sowol In frölichen als traurigen, Auch Religions- Staats- Kriegs- und andern wichtigen Begebenheiten Von Anno 1713. biß 1731. abgelassen worden: Nebst einem Elencho und Register" (Lanckisch, 1728), pp. 196-197: "gestern früh gegen 6. uhr ... glücklich entbunden worden ... Datum Friedenstein, den 18. Julii, Anno. 1715." (around six o'clock in the morning).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin)