Friederike Charlotte, Princess of Prussia
|Birthname||Friederike Charlotte Ulrike Katharina|
|born on||7 May 1767 at 03:45 (= 03:45 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°15' 00°01 Asc. 26°28'|
Prussian princess, as the only daughter of Friedrich Wilhelm II of Prussia and his first wife Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Lüneburg. She was later Duchess of York and Albany following her marriage to Prince Frederick, Duke of York and Albany.
She died, on 6 August 1820, in Oatlands Park, Weybridge, Surrey, England.
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm II, King of Prussia (born 25 September 1744)
- spouse relationship with Frederick, Duke of York and Albany (born 16 August 1763). Notes: 1791-1820
- sibling relationship with Auguste, Princess of Prussia (born 1 May 1780). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Christine, Princess of Prussia (born 31 August 1772). Notes: Half sisters
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm III, King of Prussia (born 3 August 1770). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Heinrich, Prince of Prussia (1781) (born 30 December 1781). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Louis, Prince of Prussia (born 5 November 1773). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Wilhelmine of Prussia, Queen of the Netherlands (born 18 November 1774)
- has other family relationship with Friederike Luise, Queen Consort of Prussia (born 16 October 1751). Notes: Stepmother/ stepdaughter
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Reichspostreuter," 12 May 1767: "Morgens um 3 viertel auf 4 Uhr" (three forty-five in the morning).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hanover, by marriage)