|born on||8 March 1935 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Kensington, Prince Edward Island (CAN), 46n26, 63w38|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°07' 05°29 Asc. 24°13'|
Canadian writer, a journalist and best-selling writer of fiction and non-fiction. Her universally acclaimed "My Father's House" is a powerful memoir of incest and healing, winner of the 1987 Canadian Author's Association Award. In 1994 she published the "Book of Strange," a study of the paranormal, and later, "The Fourth Money," about our culture's taboo on psychic perception.
- Work : Prize 1987 (Canadian Author's Assoc. Award)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Published the "Book of Strange")
John McKay-Clements quotes her autobiography, "In My Father's House," for "before noon," rectified, given in The Canadian Astrology Collection.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Canadian Author's Assoc. Award)