|born on||15 July 1857 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Abernethy, Scotland, 56n20, 3w19|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°09' 09°41 Asc. 25°14'|
Scottish folk singer and performer who trained in Paris as a concert singer. In 1882 she studied in Gaelic music and began collecting a huge catalogue into which she added modern harmonic settings. Fraser published "Songs of the Hebrides," in 1909.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1882 (Began studying Gaelic music)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1909 (Musical catalogue)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard for B.C., British Entertainers, 1997.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music (Singer and performer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Folk music)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Folk/Gaelic catalogue of music)