|born on||17 January 1706 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Boston, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||LMT m71w03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°12' 05°20 Asc. 07°19'|
|Frances McEvoy quoting Grant Lewi|
|Date||17 January 1706 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Boston, MA (US), 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||LMT m71w04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°49' 29°52 Asc. 07°47'|
American polymath and one of the Founding Fathers of the United States. A leading printer, author, publisher, inventor, scientist, public servant and diplomat, a renaissance man, extraordinarily gifted. He left his mark on history in the files of science, invention and engineering; statesmanship; education and the study of nature; finance, insurance, commerce and industry; mass communication; printing, advertising and the graphic arts; religion, fraternal organizations and the humanities; medicine and public health; agriculture; and music and recreation.
Born humbly in Boston, the 15th of 17 kids, he became a printer's apprentice at 12. At 17, he opened his own print shop, a physically robust youth. Printing led to writing, publishing, business success and fame. At 26, he initiated his "Poor Richard's Almanac." Retiring at 42, he dedicated himself to science, until called to politics five years later.
When Franklin died on 17 April 1790, he was the best-loved public figure in the world. He wrote his own epitaph, saying that he would "appear once more in a new and more elegant Edition, revised and corrected by the Author."
- friend relationship with Filangieri, Gaetano (born 22 August 1753). Notes: Penpal
- role played of/by Aames, Willie (born 15 July 1960). Notes: 1974 TV miniseries "Benjamin Franklin"
- role played of/by Norris, Dean (born 8 April 1963). Notes: 2015 TV mini-series "Sons of Liberty"
Rudhyar spec. Frances McEvoy quotes Grant Lewi, C. 1950, for 1:30 AM, stating that "records found at Old south church state that he was baptized the Sunday morning of his birth." He was born on Milk Street opposite the Old South Church. The birth record reads "Benjamen Son of Josiah Frankling & Abiah his Wife born 6 Janry 1706" and the baptismal record states "[1705/6] Jan. 6. Benjamin, of Josiah & Abiah Franklin". Scan of baptismal record  and the Franklin papers 
PC gives 11:00 AM; Mathhews gives a late Virgo ASC = 9:40 PM.
Ralph Kraum rectified to 10:58 AM LMT, AFA Research Bulletin No. 3, AFA, Tempe,AZ, 1949, p. 1 and 16.
Starkman rectified to 9.37.20 LMT
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (ended schooling at 10)
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (Gifted)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (15th of 17 kids)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (to Deborah Reed 1730-1774)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (one)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two sons, one daughter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16 (began working at 10)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Education : Other Education
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Political Science
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee
- Vocation : Politics : Postal service
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Public service)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Highly noted inventor)