|born on||25 October 1928 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°47' 14°45 Asc. 27°20'|
Italian/American lead actor in stage and film, well-known for his lithe movements, a ready grin and piercing blue eyes. He debuted on Broadway at age twenty-five and had a few good movie roles. Then in 1963, he became heavily involved in TV.
His TV series include: the "Name of the Game" (1968-69), "Search" (1972) and "Matt Helm" (1975-76). "City Hall" (1996) was his first major film role in twenty years in which he had a small but chilling role as a Mafia Don.
With a hair-trigger temper, hotheaded and arrogant, he punched out a photographer in 1957 for which he spent ten days in jail. Then in 1970, he was fired from "Name of the Game," and, while working on "Matt Helm," was involved in a fist-fight with the director.
His first marriage was to actress Shelley Winters (1957-1970). His daughter Nina was the product of his third marriage, and his fourth marriage, to German model Rita Thiel (1970) produced two sons.
A massive stroke caused the actor’s death on January 19, 2006 in Beverly Hills, CA. He was 77.
- spouse relationship with Winters, Shelley (born 18 August 1920). Notes: Bitter very
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1957 (Ten days in jail)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1957 (Punched out a photographer)
Penfield quotes correspondence with a family member, Mercury Hour 7/81.
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Hot head)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Fatal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Shelley Winters, first wife)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Several series)